I can help your teams to Build and Share Expertise.
To Build Expertise as an Organization, you probably already –
- Work with an identified pool of future experts. Nudging them, Nurturing them.
- Have a curriculum and progression milestones in place and trust your pedagogic processes to deliver to the same.
- Enable progress with appropriate Support Systems and by removing any immediate disablers.
I can help with all of these.
I can also help set up Action Learning programs that work on your actual challenges and opportunities, while using the same to Build Expertise.
As a CTO at HP, I had set up systems and enabled the workforce to file nearly 200 patents in one year, up from merely 5, the previous year.
At an individual level, I can – at a moment’s notice – conduct engaging training programs – both face to face and online – based on one or several of the Book Summaries, that you see on this site.
These touch on different aspects of Building and Sharing Expertise.
To Share Expertise, I believe that –
- Listening and Asking Questions are essential low level skills.
- Consulting Skills, spanning both problem and solution spaces are a great way to Share Expertise.
- Digital content and its leverage on Social Media benefits greatly from good use of Stories and Visuals. It is an Expertise Multiplier.
I have deep transferable skills, in all these areas.
Please email me – email@example.com